Slice of life

First waking up in the morning noooooo school why but I new I had to before I was late I don't want it to be that of a horrible day. When I went to school I had breakfast and played with my friends after that I had to go to my first class that was math. My classes are usually an hour and a half that is why I am always bored. I can't stop to think about my weekend and how close it is tell coming. Then I had to go to science it sometimes kind of harsh when the teacher yells at us all the time. When that class is over the second pert of the day comes lunch we ate burgers and pizza it was good. Then after the to more classes I was happy it was the weekend so I went home and screamed no home work. At that is my blog

Comments

  1. Thank you for your post this week! I would love to see you pick one moment of this day and expand upon it, writing in more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sebastian bravo you did great. I liked it the part where you say I’m tired is funny.But...add more emotions that way people can feel how you feel and a little more details for your next post ok.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

we movement