we movement

We movement was a cool show that they made for us it was about this guy who was trying to change the world. When we went their we saw him he was a great guy we played a game and we watched a video. In the middle of the show I saw my friend Gaul he was waving and waving until I saw him we waved at each other but I knew that I had to watch the show so I did. When this was done me no my friends talked about it and we wrote a story about hw much fun i had. Then the rest of the day came every class we had they were talking about the assembly today. So it kind of got annoying to keep on listening to that then I went home and the day was over.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post. Thank you for also paying attention during the presentation and not being distracted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life